Friday, November 7, 2008

a lil bit

hp ni. masih tak berbunyi. 5 minutes b4 12am...

alhamdulilah. selamat sampai setiawangsa ptg td.

thanks mama ngah & abah ngah, teh, cik 4 everything.

and not forgotten, kak lin. sbb hantar g bus station.

well. my life now? hurm. i guess I'm lucky.

great family. friends. life. love..? erm.

semuanya okayh. just have to push myself harder.

to study. 4 this upcoming exam. it's next week! huhu...

it feel great to loved & to be loved. i hope it's for real.

don't wanna get hurt anymore. just wanna b happy.

insya Allah. hey... kalau nak main2, cari org lain eh?

i'm missing my best friend. even we're miles apart.

praying that all my good friends

will always stay the same.

i'm trying to live my life the way it should be.

try to learn more n more bout life.

hoping that tomorrow,
would b better than today...

No comments:

Post a Comment