Monday, October 13, 2008

Made it to Cincinnati!

David and I made it to Cincinnati today. We brought most of our clothes, some food and the animals things. We are staying with David's parents until we find a house. So if you need my new address here, let me know and I can e-mail it to you. My cell number is still the same for now; the only way to get a hold of me because David cancelled our house number today. We are planning on going to check on the house in a couple weeks. I start work on Thursday. Not looking forward to starting so soon, but we need the money.

My teeth are doing better. I am still numb on my chin and a little swollen in my bottom lip/chin area. The actual incision areas do not hurt much, just my jaw and chin. I am ready to get back to normal. I can eat most regular things, just chew on one side. I only had one taken out on my left side, so that is where I can chew. I am still on antibiotics for a few more days and have a special mouth rinse I have to rinse with after I eat.

Things are moving a long I guess; please pray for my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment