Monday, August 22, 2011

We only come out at night.


The days are much too bright... so we only come out at night; as The Smashing Pumpkins' song used to say!

Here during the day it's been too hot, so during the last week I only came out at night... on thursday I went out with my mum and Rafa; we had dinner and a good time at Plaza Neda, where the NGO in wich I used to work are doing some summer activities, as salsa dance or make up for children.





And on saturday night I had a barbecue with my friends from here: Zori, Ana, David, Miguel Luis, Ismael, Lucy, Juan Alberto... all the gang together for Ana and Ismael's birthday, as every year! It's good to see how every year we gather to celebrate these birthdays, no matter what happens!

 Ana and Juan Alberto.
 Zori, the barbecue keeper XD

 Lucy and Juan

It's so good seeing all your friends around here like very single year...

By the way, this was my outfit last thursday: 

 Polka dots top - H&M
Skirt - Bershka
Socks - Tophop
Bag - Sanrio
Shoes - Offbrand
Hair flower - Offbrand

I wish you all a happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment