Monday, July 25, 2011

top ten pictures from the week ~ 26 July 11

Oh my, what a roller coaster these past few weeks have been...
Lots of ups and downs
...and a few in betweens. All good now though thank you.
seen on 10 rooms
I went to Sydney last Thursday for the 20th anniversary dinner of the Australian Republican Movement...(no emails from monarchists, I can't be swayed)
finding myself in the same room as the famous Australian author Thomas Keneally 
seen on from the right bank
the famous Australian designer Jenny Kee (oh my she looked glorious, just like in this next picture...love her to bits)
seen on miss speculiar
the famous Australian journalist Geraldine Doogue
I have to tell you I was more than a little bit star struck...
lonny, seen on design manifest
and then walking back to the hotel in the worst rain that Sydney has seen for decades...
I got drenched to the skin while waiting at the traffic lights, by a taxi driving through a huge puddle...
seen on design sponge 
luckily I'd had a few red wines by then and thought it was hilarious!
You probably had to have been there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment