Cauliflower ... 1 medium sized
Onions .......... 2 sliced ( 1 cup)
Tomato ......... 1 cut into pieces
Green chillies ... 1-2 chopped finely
Ginger paste ..... 1 tsp.
Garlic paste ...... 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder ... 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder ... 1 tsp.
Cumin powder ......... 1 tsp.
Red chilli powder .... 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala powder ... 1 tsp.
Salt ... to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Dice the cauliflower into tiny pieces. In a pan put water, add a little salt and put the cauliflower and bring it to boil . After one boil switch off the gas and let it remain in hot water.
2. Heat a little oil and fry the onion until brown. Add the tomato and green chillies and saute for a minute. Now pour half a cup of water and the ginger garlic paste and simmer to cook.(Adding ginger garlic at this stage brings out a nice flavour.)
3. Grind it into a paste using a hand grinder or in a mixie.
4. Drain the cauliflower and add to the onion paste. Add all the spice powders, salt and mix well. Simmer adding a little water until done.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
This goes well with Sindhi Khichdi ( moong dal & rice) or rotis.