Friday, July 8, 2011

The Brandery: the place to be.


On wednesday, Laia and I woke up early in the morning 'cause we were having a interview for Tendencias Tv. The point was about The Brandery Summer Edition, in wich we're attending as a VIP assistances.






We met Francesca at 9'30 a.m. and we get into the Fira of BCN, the place in wich The Brandery will be; and she asked us a few questions. I'm leaving you the video at the end of this post, so you can see it... it's in spanish but with english subtitles, so you all can watch it!!



After the interview, we met Rocío and Judit, and spent the afternoon with them. Laia left at 3'00 p.m. and I went shopping with them. Judit wanted me as her Personal Shopper; Rocío joined us and I think I did a good job... soon I'll show you the results!

Btw, Rocío took these gorgeous pictures of me at Tallers.


Cherries bodice - Bershka
Skirt - Metamorphose
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Tao Bao
Bah - Swimmer
Headband - Oysho

And here you've got the video! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment