Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photo Dump

I've been pretty busy lately, working, and spending a lot of time outside. Here are a few photos from the past week.

Feeling a little domestic...but now that Nathan is gone for work all week I have to eat these by myself. Not the best move.


Bella peed her bed when she was being doggie sat the last time, which is totally weird, but here she is in her new comfy nest.


 Ahhh the feeling of the sun and the water. Tan me!


Pool party for Nathan's robotics kids.


Nathan doing what he does best, cooking up some tasty grub.


I had to capture this nastiness in all its glory. Its love bug season here in Florida, this year seems to be the worst I've ever seen it. Solid pile of bugs right there. yeah. Vomit.


 It's been a while since I've been to a High School graduation. Nathan is a mentor for the Cocoa High Robotics club, we came to cheer them on as they walked across the stage.


We were really saving this thing for the next pool party, but we couldn't wait to blow it up to see how big it actually was. Biggest. Beach ball. Ever!


Right before the 90º weather came our way, we had a cool 70º day. It has been 2.5 years since we've gone mountain biking. Ever since I had my last major seizure to be exact. It was wonderful to get back out on the trails and feel the breeze. What an adrenalin rush, not to mention a total body workout. I wish we lived closer to some trails and didn't have to drive and hour to get there.

So yeah, there you go....a day in the life I guess. I'm not good at telling amazing stories, or writing beautiful poetry, but I love to take pictures of random moments in time. I think photos tell their own sort of story.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment