Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Female flasher avoids prosecution as police can't prove she gets sexually aroused

German police are powerless to prosecute a female flasher because local laws say it is only possible to take legal action against those that expose themselves "for sexual satisfaction." Annette Kaiser, 34, who works as a civil servant in the capital's main tax office, has been spotted naked or wearing just suspenders and a fur coat on the streets of Berlin.

But police who were alerted to the naked exhibitionism said the law only allowed them to punish someone who they could prove was sexually aroused by the act. A spokesman said: "If a man drops his trousers he could be prosecuted for exhibitionism if there was a sexual motive - which with a man is usually easy to see.



"If he is clearly not excited then it is regarded as simply expressing a personal preference for nudity that is not illegal. For a woman of course that is not possible top prove - so we can't really do anything unless she is actually caught in a sex act. Effectively it means we can only prosecute male flashers - who will get a fine of around €1,150 (£1,000)."

Kaiser said: "I like to show off my body - I am rather proud of it - I prefer being either completely naked or in underwear, it's a kick. I used to go to nudists beaches but it is more fun to be naked in Berlin streets and parks." She added: "I don't walk around naked all the time - I strip off and let men get an eyeful - they usually act stunned - and then I'm quickly gone again before they get any ideas."

No comments:

Post a Comment