Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confession

Confessions you may or may not want to know about:

1) I secretly like living in a mess. You would never guess because every time you come over I power clean, thus my house appears spotless. I can't wait to have a baby so I have an excuse.

2) I am worlds biggest procrastinator. One of the reasons I married Nathan, I need a swift kick in the ass to get me going.

3) I always have laundry baskets full of clean laundry

4) And always have clothes in multiple piles in my bedroom. I habitually do the smell-check.

5) I love being barefoot. Inside and outside. Every day I take Bella for a bike ride, barefoot. It makes me feel more connected to the earth.

6) I don't wash my kitchen counters every day, the granite pattern camouflages it and I love that.

7) I febreeze the trash can instead of taking the trash out.

8) I cut my fingernails twice a week. I do not like them and wish I could remove them permanently if I wouldn't look like an alien. On a side note: I keep my toes perfectly polished and pretty.

9) I think fake nails are disgusting and tacky

10) I pose in the mirror naked every day to see if my body has changed

11) The thirties have brought chin hairs. I hate you chin hairs! You are NOT welcome here!

12) I have never had a bikini wax, and am completely terrified to have one. I plan to schedule one in the next week to get over my fear. For those of you that don't know...I reside in Florida and spend 90% of my summers in a swimsuit.

13) The age a woman is in her prime? I'm thinking its 32 because I feel like a crazy sexed up 17 year old boy. I don't think my husband can keep up. LOL

14) I like attention. A lot of it.

15) I'm a bit vain, but am really hard on myself about how I look.

16) I wish more people would pick on me and give me a hard of time as I give them. Its fun and makes me laugh. (Thanks Jen, you've passed the friend test)

17) I wish I could have one of those crazy laughing fits every single day, they make me feel so good.

18) I wonder if all black people think white people are racist.

19) I wonder if all white people are extra nice to black people to show them they aren't a racist.

20) I am agile and athletic. and I will take you on!

21) I'm also an awkward klutz. I always have a bruise, cut, scrape, or something on my body. I run into walls and tables daily. Yes even when the light is on.

22) I have never watched Oprah. I don't feel like i'm missing out on much.

Ok so that's it. Are you going to un-follow me now? LOL Do we share any oddities?

No comments:

Post a Comment