Thursday, May 5, 2011

31 Days to Clean Challenge - Week 1

Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean


This week began the 31 Days to Clean reading as well as completing the Mary and Martha challenges. These challenges have been very good this week and have helped me to get some cleaning done that I wouldn't have thought of or done this week. The focus of the Martha challenges have been the kitchen. I cleaned out the microwave as well as on top of the fridge. I also cleaned the walls and on top of the cabinets. I also started on inside of the fridge. Unfortunately we had just gone to the grocery store before I started this so the fridge is a little full, haha. I plan on finishing it once we eat some of the food.

One of the Mary challenges I had never really thought of. The question was what is something that I do in my home that makes my family feel the most loved. Of course my husband, being the wonderful guy he is, said that everything I do for our home makes him feel loved. :) He even surprised me today by having the whole house swept, laundry put through and even swept the furniture! Love you dearest!

I am looking forward to the rest of the challenge! If you would like to join us, visit Joyful Mothering. You can also read about Sarah Mae's book 31 days to Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment