Monday, April 4, 2011

Une Soirée Parisienne



How does this sound? Tantalizing? This is an invitation to an event not-to-be-missed in Istanbul. Believe me, it will be a memorable night in a magical setting.

Let me explain.

I belong to an organization here in Istanbul called International Women of Istanbul - IWI- and in fact have been a member for a long long time.  They have asked me to promote their Spring Ball on my blog which I am only too happy to do as the proceeds are going to a cause very close to my heart.

IWI has always promoted Bomonti Home for the Elderly here in this city and we who know about it have always helped in any way that we can to raise funds for this old people's home.

IWI always does things in style and the French Gardens in Tarabya is an inspired choice of venue. You are guaranteed to have a fantastic time.

SATURDAY, MAY 7 2011 IWI CHARITY BALL
FOR BOMONTI FRANSIZ FAKIRHANESI: "UNE SOIREE PARISIENNE".


TICKETS PRE-SALE STARTED MARCH 14th. SEATING LIMITED. VISIT http://www.iwi-tr.org/



Take note of the date, reserve your tickets and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment