Monday, March 28, 2011

Turkey Blogger Ban Getting Really Annoying

I was in London this weekend and when I got back late last night, I was really hoping that things might have resolved themselves.

But I was wrong.

 I tried to put up a post today and this time the photos won't download properly and since in a cooking blog, photos are of the essence, I deleted it. But it is all so dismaying. Last week the photos were fine, I just couldn't preview my own blog and  I couldn't comment. Well, I still can't comment on either my own blog or anybody else's.

The only thing I seem able to do at this moment is read other people's blogs through anonymouse.org and even then I can't comment. But if you are outside Turkey, everything is as normal so if you comment, I CAN read it and it's great!

I will try again later and see if the situation has changed.

Otherwise it's back to my sister - yes, Ali??

No comments:

Post a Comment