Thursday, March 10, 2011

My First Blog Award!

A big THANK YOU to Hynz over at Waiting in My Wings for giving me my first blog award!  

There are 4 simple rules to follow:

1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 blogs you have recently discovered.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Myself

1. I was homeschooled from KG all the way to 12th grade.
2. I started taking college classes when I was 16 years old.
3. I have one brother, who is a United States Marine! *OOH RAH!*
4. I married my first and only boyfriend, David in 2006! Love you dearest!
5. I love flip flops! I use to have 20 + pairs of them until we got our 3rd dog. He likes flip flops too. :(
6. I work in the school system as an Occupational Therapy Assistant with special education children.
7. One of my favorite hobbies is photography! I have a Nikon D40. Saving up for a D3100 next. :)

15 blogs I would like to give the Stylish Blog Award to are as follows:
(no particular order) Please visit their blogs!!

1. Sarah's Hearts Home - Sarah and I have been friends since we were 16 years old! She is my best friend and has 3 beautiful children! Her blog is about her life as a stay at home mom.

2. Cress Life - I met Jessica a few years ago when she married my husband's cousin! She has two adorable boys and one little girl on the way! Her blog is also about her life as a stay at home mom.

3. Live, Laugh, Learn, Love - Susan is another dear friend of mine. She blogs about whatever comes to her mind!

4. Housewife in Town - Laura was my very first snail mail pen-pal many many years ago! She now has two adorable little boys. Her blog is about her life as a stay at home mom.

5. Living in Lincoln - Nadja is a friend of both my brother and I. She has an adorable Golden Retriever puppy as well.

6. Women Living Well - Courtney is the founder and her posts have been a huge blessing to me. She writes about marriage, family, God and so much more!

7. Comfy in the Kitchen - Janelle shares lots of yummy recipes on this site!

8. Lynn's Kitchen Adventurers - This blog is just what it's name says! Lynn has a catalog of all her recipes that you can look at and print from her site!

9. Creative Learning Fun - Elizabeth is homeschooling her daughter and shares lots of homeschool ideas and activities.

10. A Collection of This and That - Dayle hosts a weekly link up called Simple Pleasures and also hosts giveaways. She is a writer and has published many of her stories.

11. Mama to 4 Blessings - Nicole just had her fourth child. She hosts lots of giveaways, blog hops etc...

12. Southern Reflexions - Have to share a blog with a similar name to mine. :) Photography, blog hops etc...

13. Reluctant Entertainer - Sandy is a author and specializes in entertaining at home.

14. Couching Mother, Hidden Toddler - Kelly is so creative with her daughter's school lunches. You have to check out the pictures!

and last but not least....

15. Give Them Something Better - Sarah and Stephanie and fellow Adventist Christians like myself and have created a vegan, vegetarian cookbook. Check out their recipes and menus!

Be sure to check out all the blogs above! They are all great reads!

Blessings,


Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote daily at Picket Fence Blogs, just click the button below! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment