Friday, March 11, 2011

AWARDS GALORE - 9

OMG ..this is really an AWARDS GALORE!
Nidhya from - Aaha Oho, has been so sweet to pass on so many awards to me.
Thank you Nidhya .. awards are always cherished.

I am really honoured to receive these awards again from Suvidha of Suvidha's Kitchen.
Suvidha is a very creative blogger. Do visit her blog.
Thank you Suvidha for sharing these awards with me.

Harika - From Harika's Kitchen has also honoured me with these awards.
She has a wonderful blog Do visit her for some delicious recipes.
Thank you Harika ffor sharing these with me.

Thanks Anu, Sonu and Smitha. I have visited your blogs and seen the collection of such delicious recipes.

7 Facts tag is from- Melissa ( The Chronicles of a Rookie Mom)

Here are the seven facts about me.

1. Cooking is my passion.

2. I love to read and paint in my free time.

3. I enjoy shopping and travelling...would love to explore the world.

4. I love to go out for dinners with my family.

5. I make friends very easily and enjoy spending time with them.

6. I am a cleanliness freak.

7. I like to devote some free time for social work. This gives me immense pleasure.

I am passing on this AWARD GALORE to some of my dear friends. Please collect the awards and don't forget to thank all those who have passed on these lovely awards and also share these with 15 other blogger friends with a message for them on their respective blogs to collect the same.

1. Sonia - My Creative Flavors

2. Reeni Xo Xo - Cinnamon Spice Everything Nice

3. Shriya & Nithu - Spicy Tasty

4. Charitha - Womens Era 2008

5. Ammupatti - Ammupatti's thoughts

6. Dr Sameena Prathap - My Culinary Creations

7. Priya Mahadevan - Now Serving

8. Sonali Pradhan - Only Fish Recipes

9. Nivedita - Nivedita's Kitchen

10. Sarah Naveen - Vazhayila

11. Sini,Ms Chitchat,Ego-Centric - http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

12. Kalpana Sareesh - Life With Spices

13. Ganga Sreekanth - My Favourite Foods

14. Uma - Trendy Relish

15. Vatsala - Show And Tell


No comments:

Post a Comment