Friday, March 11, 2011

15 in 15 - Week 1


The dreaded week one weigh in is here. I wish I could have counted yesterday when I weighed myself because I had lost exactly 1 lb!  But I will be fair and since Friday morning is my weigh in, I will just count what the scale said this morning.

So the official weigh in this morning is *drum roll* ..............

 - 0.6 lbs. 

I wasn't able to make it to the gym this week so that was just with eating healthier and trying to cut back on helpings. 

Hopefully next week I can loose the 1 lb plus the extra from this week! Keep me in your prayers, tomorrow is pot-luck at church!  

To see what I am eating next week check out my Menu Plan Monday coming up next week. 






Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote once daily over at Picket Fence Blogs, just click on the button below. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment