Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Well, last week definitely did NOT go as planned. I am going to be bringing over quite a few things from last week. With the hubby being home, we ended up going out and doing a lot more things than I had anticipated, so that meant no time for me to be at home trying out a lot of my new recipes. So we will try again this week. Course, this week I am back to work, so we will see how far I get this time, haha.

Monday - Vegetarian Meatloaf
Tuesday - Hot dogs and chili
Wednesday - Spaghetti with veggie meat sauce
Thursday - Risotto
Friday - Black Bean Soup
Sabbath - Italian Potatoes (Potluck at church)
Sunday - Order out (i.e. pizza)

Other items: Home made vegetable broth, Museli.

Have a great week!


Be sure to check out my current giveaway: The Pampered Chef Season's Best Recipe Collection! 24 recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less and cost an average only $2 per serving!!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote daily over at Picket Fence Blogs, just click on the button below! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment