Monday, January 3, 2011

Fixing Your Heart on Titus 2 Project



Recently, in one of my Wisdom Wednesday posts, I wrote a post about what Titus 2 meant to me. The inspiration for that post came from a blog site I recently found called At the Well. I have been following their blog now and came across this project today. Here is what the project is about in their own words:


We are very excited to start a new feature today called Fixing Your Heart on Titus 2. This will be a very practical and interactive weekly feature here At the Well.
Each week, we will share a project that relates to being a Christian woman and living out our Titus 2 roles in real life. It could relate to being a wife, or a mother, or a homemaking, or serving in the community, etc…
We will provide a linky for the women who are committing to complete the project to add their blog. This will provide an opportunity for getting to know one another and also praying for one another throughout the week.
Then, if you decide to blog about the experience of completely that week’s project, we will also provide a second linky where you can add the direct link to your post reflecting on the project and its outcome or impact.

I am really excited about this project! I hope you will go to their site and check it out. The project for this week is the following: 
Let’s start off foundational. This week the project is to spend at least 30 minutes per day reading the Bible and in prayer.

This week's project goes great with one of my New Years resolutions, which is to spend more time reading, especially devotional time. I plan on splitting this time up; 15 minutes in the morning, 15 minutes in the evening. 

I will check in again next week to report how this went and what the new project for the week will be!  


Be sure to check out my current giveaway: The Pampered Chef Season's Best Recipe Collection! 24 recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less and cost an average only $2 per serving!! 

Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote daily over at Picket Fence Blogs, just click on the button below! Thanks!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment