Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Been A While

Whew, it's been a while since I've blogged. I feel so disconnected to my own blog as well as the others that I follow and read on the daily! Our trips were completely awesome, especially our honeymoon in Costa Rica! I am currently making a slide show of our fantastic adventure so you'll just have to practice patience, I promise it will be worth it.

I know some of you want to know the status and outcome of the baby making that happened, and although it is kind of a personal thing between me and my husband, I've decided to share. Month one came and went...on to January! I'm not discouraged yet because I know most people aren't blessed in the first month of trying, but I will admit I am a little disappointed. When we are young you just think you try once and it happens, but really its not quite as simple as that. Have any of you Mommies ever tried an ovulation test? Do they work...are they worth buying? Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer (if you do that) and hopefully January will be the month of celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment