Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hate the world, it's so romantic! (At The Brandery Welcome Party!)


So this week was The Brandery Winter Edition and of course I went there for two conferences that were very interesting... but before the "working" post, I want to show you a little bit about the welcome party that happened last 26th by night. I went with Laia and there we found Jana, Laia Chic and Lucas... yes, we had a lovely time!


 
 
 
They served these lovely miniburguers!

Laia was so so beautiful... judge by yourself:
 
 

And I was wearing my pink dress with my new heels... you know that I am never quite sure about this dress, but everyone said I was so lovely,with butterflies on my hair!

 
 
 
Josep was there... I didn't see him since last Brandery!

This week there's another fashion event, Barcelona 080... I guess that I would go on tuesday, as tomorrow I'm a little busy... well, I'm so busy these days, as you can see that I'm not posting so much, sorry for that! I must catch up all your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment