Sunday, December 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Can't believe that Christmas is over and the new year is almost here! Since I am home this week from work (love winter break!) I am going to be trying a few new recipes this week on my hubby and family! My parents will be visiting on Wednesday and Friday (New Year's Eve) I will be with David's family. So here it goes for this week...

Monday - Hot dogs and homemade chili
Tuesday - *NEW* Meatless Loaf (from my friend Kristin) and lima beans
Wednesday - *NEW* Savory Vegetable Bread Pudding (Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker, given to me by Sarah this past week while we were in Tennessee, can't wait to dig into this!). Mom is bringing a vegetarian dish as well and a bread braid.
Thursday - *NEW* Black Bean Soup (from the same cookbook above)
Friday - With the in-laws
Sabbath - Leftovers (a day of rest!!)
Sunday - Eggs, "sausage" and pancakes (Breakfast for supper)

Extras: Museli for breakfast over the weekend
*NEW* Vegetable Stock (from Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker)

Have a great week!



This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com 

Enjoy what you read on my blog? Please vote for me once daily at Picket Fence Blogs, just click the button below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment