Sunday, December 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Christmas Week!


This week I am going to be posting a lot of scheduled blog posts! Tuesday we are leaving for Tennessee to visit our dear friends Sarah and Mike. Sarah is the author of Sarah's Heart's Home so be sure to check out her blog as well. So when you see a time stamp of 12:01am on my posts, no I was not up at 12:01am posting! lol I typed most of these out on Sunday during some free time while hubby was gone for a meeting at church.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I finally got my presents wrapped on a snow day we had on Thursday. I still have one gift en-route so hopefully it gets here soon, it's for the hubby. :)

My menu plan this week is basically going to be non-existent! I am so looking forward to see Sarah and her 3 beautiful kids and I am sure we will be eating lots of yummy food, we always do!

So even though it doesn't look like much, here is my Menu Plan for this week.

Monday - Enchiladas (I think these have been on my menu for like 3 weeks, and I have yet to make them! Hopefully nothing comes up on Monday and I will finally get to, lol!).
Tuesday - Leaving for Tennessee until Friday!
Friday - Eating on the road
Sabbath(Christmas) - David's parents for lunch/supper
Sunday - Leftovers

Have a wonderful Christmas week/weekend! Remember, He is the Reason for the Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment