Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There was so much cuteness around me last weekend (part I)

Finally the manga convention was last weekend... and I'm almost dead!! Yes, dead! I've been leaving the blog and everything just for work during the last four days... but it worth it!! What a great weekend, people!!

So, let me show you in pictures how my weekend was...





Our stand was really cute and full of gorgeous things!! My bunnies and Carol's cupcakes were there, of course!



Marcos and Xavi were there too... and you can see how beautiful were my mates even with stolen pictures!




On friday night we had a birthday party; it was Eric's birthday and we had lots of fun... and a great cacke!




On saturday the day was so crazy that I couldn't take almost any picture during the day except the one of my belove Ariel with her Eric... that was an awesome costume!

And by night, almost all the stuff had dinner together in a chinese restaurant!

 Ariel and Eric, wow!
 Carol, Cristina and Nadal.
 Fidel David, so sexy here, haha!
Vane and me.
Vane and me again, doing the dumb, of course!

By the way, on friday I was on the news! Yes! If you click here and go to part 4, minute 6... you can see me n the video talking about lolita fashion!

And here you've got a few more pictures stolen from my friend's facebooks!

 Vane, Carol and me.
Carol and me!
 With Ashin!
 
Loli-love!
All together, on saturday. 
And all the team again after dinner!

Oh, God; I'm so tired... but you've got so much to see here! Tomorrow, more pictures and our Halloween's Night!

Thanks for being there... yes, finally I'm free and I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment