Friday, November 26, 2010

Roman Holiday


Last thursday I had a really nice day hanging around with special people. I had suchi for lunch, and then we went to my favourite vintage shop: lullaby. I took some pictures there and ask the owners a fez questions, because I need it for the next Miau Magazine issue. And when I was taking pictures...


 

I found this lovely postcard from Roman Holiday, one of my favourite films ever! I know, is a very silly movie... but it's so romantic and Audrey looks so cute in there, yaw...!

After this we met Esther and Edo, and we went to DemasiƩ.

 

I adore the Tricky portrait, you know that because is not the first (or second) time I show it on this blog!

 

Yes, maybe you thought I was cold (actually, is been a cold week in Barcelona... that makes me feel so happy!)... but no! I was wearing my black bloomers, haha!

Are you doing something interesting for the weekend? Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment