Friday, November 5, 2010

Matrioskas & cupcakes.


Maybe you didn't know, but I'm a very big fan of Matrioska's dolls, and in my new flat there's a group os Matrioskas that now are on my bedroom. But that little one that I'm using for a necklace is a present from my friend Vane, who said that everytime she sees a Matrioska, thinks about me.




 Navy stripes shirt - Pull & Bear
Hat - Zara
Skirt - Vintage
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Bimba & Lola
Necklace - Handmade


And why I talk about Matrioskas today? Easy: I've changed the header of my blog and now, as you can see, it contains some of my Matrioskas! There's also a lovely cupcake that it's a moneybox I bought yesterday at Lolita Bakery, with some cute underwear from Oysho!



So now, there's a lovely place like this at my bedroom:

 

Do you like the new header? As you can see, it's so special because it's a part of my bedroom!

Have you got any good plans for your weekend? I feel a little bit ill, but tomorrow I've got Laia Chic's birthday party! The theme of the party is "naive"... What should I wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment