Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall

Fall is supposed to be here, because this is Florida and apparently it doesn't really exist, I have gone ahead and re-vamped my blog into this mythical season.

Halloween was great this year! Nathan, Courtney, QuynGiao (quin-yow is the pronunciation) and I dressed up and headed out to the port for some booty-shakin good times. We went to Millikens, which is like an outdoor club at the beach, most of it is imported sand. Note to self: don't wear heels to this place. We ended up taking our shoes off and carrying them everywhere, because its impossible to wear them in the sand. haha. 

There were some really great costumes there this year. Here are some pictures from our hazy night!








After Millikens we all went to the beach and shared a bottle of wine in the sand. We didn't end up getting home until 5am! I was definitely re-living my old college days that night. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment