Saturday, October 23, 2010

While the world sleeps.

Sometimes, I'm so blonde. And by blonde I mean silly; that's how Laia and I call to each other when we do silly things (of course we don't think that blonde girls are silly, it's only an expression... you see, the truth is that my hair is blonde!).

And yesterday I was so blonde! I made risotto, a cute recipe, and when I was about to taking pictures for showing them to you... I discovered that I've lost my SD card! So here I am searching for it (but I guess I should buy a new one) while I'm making some cute handmade jewels for next week, listening to Fever Ray and seeing Sandra's flickr, where I see her packing all the things from her lovely apartament.

Another blonde moment: why I'm crying seeing those pictures? Don't know, I'm so happy for her (as she's moving to NY City, one of her dreams); but seeing people packing their life always makes me cry!

So that's why I'm showing you the huge and great collection of Betsey Johnson and Wunderkind, my two favourite fashion shows from the last Fashion Weeks... and the cutest spring collections for 2011!




Betsey Johnson

 
 
 
 

Wunderkind
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And I also love the V. Westwood show, it was full of inspiration!

 
 
 
 
 

Have a nice saturday! I'm searching again for the SD card, argh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment