Saturday, October 23, 2010

On A Jet Plane

I've been MIA the past week or so, but I am home now. My Mom and I flew out to Oklahoma to visit my sister and her daughter Olivia. We were so busy the entire time, I didn't have a proper opportunity to catch up on my blogging.

Olivia was turning the big 3, and we couldn't miss her birthday for the world, she means so much to all of us. Just watching how excited she got over balloons and party hats was amazing. She has so much zest for life.

I only have a couple pictures right now, but will be posting more of our adventures soon.


 Aunt Trina got some new Boots, she loves to put other people's shoes on and show off.


Grandma fed this child cupcakes for breakfast and got away with it.





A wonderful art project with these foamy things. We were making an under the sea scene.





 Olivia likes to help clean up, I told my sister to take advantage. haha.


  
A beautiful day for a bike ride!


Along the way we picked up the biggest acorns I have ever seen! Eventually they will become
some of my lovely acorn earrings!

 

Her momma brought home a bunch of awesome balloon, and Olivia went ape-shit
singing and dancing! haha.



My Nathan loves him some Lego's, I saw this store at the mall and thought of him.




Us girls had to get our nails done. Olivia was very good, she sat fairly still for 
her age. She is a total girlie girl, loves her some nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment