Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday





I have fallen off the MPM wagon the last couple of weeks, but I plan to get back on this week! These last two weeks have been so hectic and crazy that I just didn't have time or feel like sitting down to plan a menu. I paid for it when I went to the grocery store last week with no menu!! It's amazing how dependent I have become on them! I don't plan on shopping without a list again for a very long time!

This week is still going to be a little different since we have our Church camp out the end of the week. So here it goes!

Monday - Leftover Buffet
Tuesday - Burritos
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Crock pot "beef" stew (courtesy of my dear friend Sarah @ Sarah's Hearts Home)
Friday - Chili Soup and cornbread (Church camp out)
Sabbath - Haystacks for lunch, hot dog roast for supper (Church camp out)
Sunday - Three Cheese Veggie Pizza (Pampered Chef Party)  

Have a great week!






This post is linked to OrgJunkie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment