Saturday, September 4, 2010

Smoothies!

Ok, so I hate to admit my failure, but the RAW diet isn't for me. It is insane. I have decided that my path to get there begins with slowly adjusting what I normally eat. For example, instead of munching on cheese-its all day at home, I have replaced it with a yummy fruit smoothie. It tastes better, and actually fills me up. Here are a couple that I've made this week.


This one was made with Strawberries, Bananas & some Vanilla Yogurt...So yummy I ate it two days in a row!


This one was even BETTER! Strawberries, Peaches, Mangoes!  To. Die. For.  And I'm not lying when I say that these were Alcohol Free! Haha.  Today I am going to try, Banana, Kiwi, and Peach..& taking a pitcher with us to the beach to see the surf competition. I am also working on my normal food portion size which is difficult considering I LOVE to eat...but I'm feeling good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment