Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quelqu'un m'a dit...


Today it's been an strange day, full of strange news that made me feel weird. Its like a mix in my stomach that wants to go out, but can't do it.




So just for discconect myself, I'm looking to some pictures I made last week, when everything was so strange too, because you don't know what's gonna happen in your future. Here we are, sweet girls in a real world that isn't so sweet, trying to have some cuteness around us.


There's a football match but I'm not interested on it; I'm thinking about conversations I had today and conversations I had long time ago. These days, without internet, made me think a lot about the past years.


Oh yes, I know; we must learn about the past, and I always do that; but I think that I've change so much in the past five years. Well, not so much, but I've change my mind about things like love, life, family... things that are important for a human being, I mean.


And I realized that I'm not that sweet girl I used to be no more, and that's maybe why I need sweets around me: sweet girls, sweet friends, sweet cakes.


And now that autumn comes, I wish it was a little bit more colder just for drink some hor chocolate while we look through the window, or run with you under the rain with black coats and cute umbrellas, like in Edward Gorey's pictures, while I sing french songs in my pathetic french... That would be like heaven for me.


And as autumn comes, I look to all these sweet pictures I took last week and think in the future, in what would it brings to me, and if I would share it with somebody around me or not.

Yes, it's been a strange day.

Pictures from our last picnic (you can see Alba making bubbles and Vane with that lovely deer plushe), Lolita Bakery and El jardí café.

No comments:

Post a Comment