Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Semi-Final Product - Work Room

I have spent the past two days in my new office/therapy room at work! I am very excited with how it looks so far. My room partner has been a big help organizing and we definitely aren't finished. Friday we are making a big trip to Wal-mart to get organizing bins and containers to finish organizing what you can't see. :) I love to organize and decorate, so I am in heaven right now! So here are some pictures of what my room looks like so far.

 Doesn't it look so much better?! :) We have ordered a swing to go where the rainbow mat is, so that is the only major thing that will change. Also plan on making curtains for the window and getting curtains to cover the bookcases to discourage distractions during treatments! :)

 Here is my office space! We decided we need plant somewhere! So I will probably get one for my side. I also have to get my pictures up yet, still need to print those out.


This is my only wall decoration for now, however it is more functional than decoration. Before all my kiddos sit down to work on handwriting and sensory issues, we will be doing these 5 gross motor exercises to help strengthen than back/stomach and neck muscles which is critical to them performing well in school.  And if none of that made sense to you, don't worry! One of my future blog posts will be specifically about this program and ideas that you can use with your little kiddos at home! So stay tuned!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment