Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Kitchen Must-haves!

Everyone has things in their kitchen that they gravitate towards using. A certain bowl, a special spoon perhaps. For me, it is my Pampered Chef knives that I have purchased over the past several months through a friend of mine who sells it. I linked her personal business site so you can look at all the wonderful things Pampered Chef has to offer for kitchen gadgets.


Here they are. Since I like the color green, and that is the main color in my kitchen, these go right along with that! They are the sharpest knives I have ever used. After I purchased the first one, I sliced some potatoes with it and the knife went through like they were butter, amazing!! The bread knife is great for all those lovely crusty specialty breads that are tough to cut through sometimes!

The close number two item that I love, is the cutting board that they are sitting on. I received it as a wedding gift and I have used it almost constantly ever since then! I love the lower edges on it so that it catches all the run-off juices of fruit so that it doesn't spill all over the counter.

What is your favorite kitchen item or gadget in your kitchen? Sound off and happy healthy cooking!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment