Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the hanging garden


Yesterday I had a lovely evening with my friends at the Ciutadella Gardens... It was my first time there, and I must say that the place is gorgeous!!




Laia, Vane, Carol, Micky, Cris, Laia Chic, Mario, Javi and I ate lots of things! Chelsea came too, but she had to leave so early... Muffins, sandwiches, cookies, a cake that I made myself... well, I think Cris would show you all we had for eating...

gif maker

Yes, Cris ate all these!

 The moment of the cake was really funny, but we were all full of candy by that time!!


We played card games and saw the dawn... by the time we left the park, it was close night... what a wonderfl day! By the way, this was my outfit!

Hat - Oysho
Shirt - Blanco (old)
Skirt - Vintage
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Taobao
Was your weekend good?


No comments:

Post a Comment