Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to a routine!!

Don't get me wrong, vacations are great! But there is something about getting back into a routine and schedule that I love as well! The last two week David and I spent in Colorado, exploring as many parks and areas that we could! We had a great time and got some wonderful pictures. After the two day drive home, and eating out at least once a day, I was ready to get back home! I have to say, I missed my own home cooking! haha I think David did too, or at least he says he did when I asked him! :)

So now you know why my blog has been quiet the last couple of weeks! I go back to work on the 16th so I have a couple weeks left of summer break. I think I am actually looking forward to that even! It will be good to see my kids after the summer! 

So I am hoping to find inspiration and more topics to write about this month! I want to start doing my recipe of the week on Sundays too so that if you want to try it that week you can, instead of getting it half way through the week.

Happy August!
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment