Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to school/work!

Summer is mostly over and on Monday I went back to work for the next school year. For those of you who don't know, I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant and I work full time for a local county and I am contracted to 2 local school districts. I work with special education kiddos. I really enjoy what I do. It is a little different working in the schools, since I never actually went to public school. However, the transition has not been hard. :)

This year one of my schools built a new school building, so I have a new therapy room/office. I am sharing it with one of the special education teachers. She and I are both very organized people so we are getting a long quite well! Here is a picture of my new room.

This was right when I got there, so it is put together a little bit better now. I will be sure to take more pictures next week. I still have to get all my files together, but most of the boxes are un-packed and organized now! So glad the girl I am sharing the room with is organized too! I would go crazy it things weren't!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment