Thursday, July 15, 2010

There she goes... there she goes again... (Bcn 080 fashion week)


Hi there! Yesterday I was at Barcelona 080 Fashion week and I spent the day there with Albert and Josep. I met some wonderful people, as javi or Manuel Bolaño, the designer whose show was closing the day; and I saw almost all the shows!


Josep's Adidas... SO COOL!
This was a dress and shoes made by Manuel Bolaño... spectacular!
Krizia Robustela, inspired in baywatch; it was really funny. 
Yiorgos Eleftheriades, so minimal but really great. 
Alexis Reyna; I didn't like the clothes but the show was really nice and original, full of color.
Juun J; the only two pieces I liked from this collection were these two outfits; it was a little bit boring for me because I had the feeling that I was looking to the same outfit during almost all the show. 
GORGEOUS Manuel Bolaño. I loved everything: the music, the outfits, the lights... you can see the full show here.

These days I'm having so much bad luck and I'm sad about it, so I feel sorry if my blog it's a little bit off... I'll come back soon with my good mood, as always :)!

Blouse - Forever 21
Shorts - Zara
Belt - H&M
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Tao Bao
Bag - Swimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment