Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Buffer Guest and ModaFad 2010


Today has been a good day, full of gorgeous events!! So be prepare, lots of pictures are coming!


First, Laia and I went to a cocktail at Grand Hotel Central, organized by Julio, my teacher of the coolhunter postgrade; and the creator of My Buffer Guest, an online magazine that I really recomend to all of you!

The terrace was spectacular, as you can see in the pictures.


And of course, we were dressed for the event!

Dress (used as a top) - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Melissa
Ring - Accesorize
Flowers - Blanco

There I met someone I didn't expected... Catalina Estrada and her brother Nicolas Estrada!


I'm a very very big fan of Catalina's art, and I didn't expected to meet her here, it was a very big pleasure for me! Catalina is the creator of some of my favourite illustration or desings for art toys... 


After this gorgeous meeting, we went to the fashion show ModaFad 2010. We had a look into the backstage and there I found my friend Judith, who was helping some of the models to get dressed. 


The show was amazing, because the models walked around the hall and walkways of the metro station, between the people who were standing there, seeing the show. Laia and I were seated in the middle of the hall, as we had a VIP pass. 

I must say that all the red outfits were awesome, and I fell in love with all of them. All the fashion show took around three colors: red, black and white, as you can see... fantastic!!

So, as you can see, it's been a busy but great day. I hope that more like these would come...!


No comments:

Post a Comment