Thursday, June 17, 2010

econs class = sleeping beauty?

I dont know why everytime we have econs class, everybody mostly sleeping.
Hmm.
Its either they have less sleep in previous night or the lecture was boring?
Well I have no idea folks.
And everytime I always holding my phone in class.
Of course I snapped their pics during 10 minutes break.
My class : naughty, lazy, noisy but genius once they face exam :P
Take a look of what these future managers doing while having Introductory Economics class
Auditorium 7
;)
top to bottom
marvin - qi yong - indry
what a coincidence! nice pattern LOL
as you know this is not fake, its real!
maybe their sleepy virus infected faster haha..

i took this afternoon while in class
Jackson sleeping beside me and Felly
he is damn sleepy and as you may know, lecturer was
explaining when I took this pic
And the amazed thing is, the lecturer doesnt see Jackson sleeping! =P




No comments:

Post a Comment