Sunday, June 20, 2010

Krogering...

For those of you who use Kroger for grocery shopping (Kroger is an Midwest chain out of Cincinnati) I just found a really neat perk with their Kroger Plus Card. First you will need your Kroger Plus card and log on to their website www.kroger.com . Then click on the Kroger Plus Card logo in the top right hand corner of the site. Once there you can create an account with your Kroger Plus Card number online and actually load coupons onto your card!! Then when you go to the store and buy the items with your card the savings automatically come off! It is a lot easier than clipping coupons. They don't have everything on there of course, so you will probably still need to clip certain ones. However I found $10 worth of savings that I added to my card of things that I usually buy.

Happy shopping and saving! 


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment