Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fridge Organization

This past week I ordered a Fridge File organizer for my fridge. David always has tons of papers laying around that he wants to keep, or mail keeps piling up on the table. I decided that instead of going through everything once or twice a month, that having a organizer for everything would be much more efficient and nicer looking. I have been looking for something for a while, and then I started following Laura's Organizing Junkie blog and saw that she had exactly what I was looking for, for sale!


It came in the mail yesterday, so I put it up last night and labeled the 4 sections "David" , "Heather" , "Mail" , and "Bills." It also has a laminated card on the front and a marker so you can write down important things or notes. Here is the link to go buy one, if you want to organize your fridge.  http://orgjunkie.theopenskyproject.com/cas-company-fridgefile.html

Laura has a bunch of neat little organizing tips and items on there as well, so go check it out!


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment