Saturday, May 29, 2010

the really damn BIG SURPRISE ever!!! surprise like hell..

Hari ini seperti biasa, kebiasaan di hari sabtu yg tidur sampe siang..
Today is my little bro birthday. So I wish happy birthday for him =)
Around jam 10, tante Dewi nelpon hapeku tapi aku gak angkat gara2 ketiduran. 
Terus dapat SMS disuruh ke rumahnya sebentar. 
What. 
Hari ini ada group assignment meeting, yaudah deh sejam aja kerumah Tante Dewi, kangen juga ama my baby jasiel and adriel. So I go, because i miss my girls.


Arrived, I just pretend that nothing happen. Till my aunty said : "turn back"
and..
WHAT!!!
new proton saga matic silver parking behind me!
gosh!! masih lengkap dengan plastik pembungkus seatsnya
"thats for you.." my aunty said so relax like its not surprise!
whatt??? apa ini?


OMG OMG i'm shocked!!!!!
last time my mom told me that she doesnt want to buy me car because my exam result not that excellent..
Then Now? whattt?
OMG OMG i cant even explain what I feel. Im just too excited!
mom and my aunty corporate to dont tell me and surprise me. Oh no! haha
congrats to those SUPERWOMAN! you guys succeed surprise me like hell!
So this is my another 20th presents for me beside mom gave me a new taxi company under my name.
what a fabulous bday greetings.. =)
Thanks everyone! ^^
look at my smile sit for the first time in my new car ^^
confused+shocked+happy face
i cant even explain what I feel!

my aunty took this is for me
i still dont believe that I got new car =_=

but, I should wait till this semester finished first, because I should focus in this freakin eerie semester.
My mom and aunty said, "I will let you finish this semester first then you can get your car"
Also, I did not have my international license yet, so I still cant use my car.
My aunty will keep it on her house first while she also go to Perth for her business and coming back on July.
So, no excuse yet! =P
Nice strategy of my mom and aunty!
They sengaja make me saw the car and make me cant tahan. Haha.
Study hard!!!!
Thanks God and everyone!!!! XD
Alhamdulillah! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment