Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life is a cabaret, so come to the cabaret...


Today we're having a Cabaret party, mixed with Eurovision! I've take some inspiration for my dress from this gorgeous woman that I really adore, Lousie Brookes.


Of course, Clara Bow too...

And other womens of the 20s...

But the truth is that I'm not so happy today because my tax return. It was supossed that the Goverment has to give me back about 700 € and now, because I didn't worked from 3 months of the last year, I've got no money back... I feel like if I were stolen or something like that...
And the bad part is that, if I don't find a job when I finish my postgrade; I'll have to come back to Algeciras, something that I really don't want (as I wanted to go out from Spain)... so it's not a "Happy 20s" for me at all...

Anyway, I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment