Monday, May 17, 2010

Punk or mod? Why not both?


Last saturday I did two things that wese so opposite, but both were related with music.


At 8 o'clock I went to Razzmataz  for a punk concert: The Exploited with one of my beloved punk bands: The Adicts! I wasn't on the first row because there was lots of people making pogo, and I was alone (and had another parte after that, so I was dressed like in the first picture for a punk concert, yes).

But the upside part of Razz was open, and I could sit down and see everything from a good place! Sorry if the pictures are not as good as usual :(! Click for a bigger one :D

The Exploited
The Adicts, they were FABULOUS!

After this, I had a party with Laia in the basement of a restaurant... yes, yes! The basement! The place is called "Taxidermista", and once at month they do a party where the music they play is in vinyl format... so the sound was great! There was my dear Victor; I really love this guy, he's so funny!

Laia & me, and with Victor!
I didn't know the name of this girl but she was great!

Laia was really pretty with her vintage dress... she bought it the day I bought my 50's sailor dress at Gracia, do you remember? So, that day, I found her this gorgeous dress too!


And I was wearing a vintage skirt I bought the other day... I really love the color, isn't it adorable? Oh, by the way, there you can see my new bag, bought on Amsterdam! It's from the Van Gogh Museum!

Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Vintage
Socks - Calzedonia
Shoes - Melissa
Bag - Van Gogh Museum
Hairscarf - H&M

So, punk or mod? Why don't both? I am, indeed!

Oh, and one thing more! Chicisimo has made a video about the new icons of Spanish Fashion... and look wich pair of lovely girls are there between lots of beautiful flowers!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment