Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

A couple of my friends (Sarah and Jessica) have been doing their menu's for the week with some yummy looking ideas. I don't have any children to cook breakfast and lunch for, so I just have my supper ideas listed. David and I are responsible for our own lunches usually, since I work 5 days a week. So here are the yummy ideas I have for this week.


Monday  - Vegetarian Meatloaf, broccoli
Tuesday –  Santa Fe Soup (without the beef), corn bread
Wednesday – Scalloped potatoes (without the ham and potatoes from the farmer’s market), lima beans, bread.
Thursday –  South Western Vegetarian Pasta, salad
Friday – Thai Curry Tofu with noodles and stir fried rice with vegetables
Sabbath –   Lunch: haystacks   Supper: Smoothies, bread, fruit

Can you tell that I like to use www.allrecipes.com yet? :P




No comments:

Post a Comment