Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.. I will always love you..

Flashback 15 years ago..
I still remember when mommy in 7th month pregnancy of my little brother, and Daddy passed away because of the failed surgery.
He is smoked too much till his lung and pancreas damaged.
Oh God, that is just so hurt.. :'(
How come she lost her loved one in her pregnancy?
When mostly every woman needs her husband beside her when she is pregnant
She must be very happy waiting to give birth instead of losing her husband.
I can't even imagine when i'm on her position. Maybe I will kill myself. :'(
That age I'm still so young and doesnt understand everything.
I only saw my mum, a 7th month pregnant woman with her pale face almost faint hugging my daddy's corpse while crying.
God, when I reminds of thats all, I'm crying.
She should taking care of three childs where she is all alone and weak.
The burden are just too heavy.. :'(


So, if some of you wonder why I really prioritise my mother, I think you will be know the answer after you read the flashback.

One day, someone asked me "why you're like lost yourself in deciding something and under control of your mom. Everything always depends on your mom?"
*oh shit you biatch, shut your fuckin mouth off*
I feel like slapping his face. As you know, you compare to my mom, YOU ARE NOTHING.
I really love my mom more than everything. I guess you guys know the reasons already.

I'm proud of her.
Why?
Without being too arrogant, I could feel the happiness more than those who have their both parents.
My mom works really hard in her business and thankfully gains wealth so she able to funding me and my brother. 
Furthermore, I'm really lucky because I could feel studying abroad that costly enough.
I'm lucky, without even have father like others, I could feel the happiness, even more than those who have father. 
Not sure for those who have father could feel what I feel.
I'm lucky is it? That is because Mom at the backstage. She is everything.
Thanks a lot, God..
Thanks God for the wealthiness you gave to my family..
Thanks for the strength that you gave to my Mom..

I am just proud of my mommy.
She could be a father and mother in the same time.
However, I still miss Daddy.. :)

My Mom, she is a hardworking, mature, religious, pretty (of course), and smart to cook.
I miss her cooking..=)

That day I asked her..
Me : Mom, are you happy with our family?
Mom : Yes darling I am so happy to have you children.
Me : You don't want to marry again? I guess you're lonely.. :)
Mom : Darling, theres only one love in our life. We just do marriage once in our life. I love Daddy and there will be never could replace him in my heart. I dont want my children called "daddy" to another guy. Love will never divide. And this heart is owned by daddy already.

*Gosh, she really loves Papa.. =)
* I miss you Papa.. =(

I wish I could be like her someday.
The way she advice, the way she angry.
The she prays for me when the next day I got an exam.
The way she love me..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Happy Mother's Day, Ibu..

I wish I could give you more happiness later.
Mom, I promise I wont make you dissapointed.
I will make you happy, more than ever.
Take my hand for a while, but surely hold my heart forever.
I will always love you mommy...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment