Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20th birthday's eve.. =)

☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰
Happy Birthday Anty!! 
☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰

Oh I turned TWENTY now! XD Though I still feel like a teenager! Oh My im 20!
1/5 century! :D
However, I still looks so young ;)

Beside went to Singapore with Indry, I got a lot of presents from my gang,
Feli, Trace, Leni, Indry, Tat Yang
I thought it passed already. So no more birthday.

But that day when we're all finish doing Principle and Practice of Management assignment, there's a surprise for me, and with Trace. :)
Trace's Birthday is earlier than me, 5th of May
But now, it is post-birthday celebration XD
Here is the pictures (FYI, these 3 pictures below I just 'cite' from Trace's blog :D)
the birthday cake..looks yummy :P

birthday girls.. :)
oh myy i looks so fat haha

this is me when I cutting the cake.
Nyam!

Okay finished with the cake...
Felly suddenly came from her room and brought pink thingy..
Wooosh thats so me!
guess what is thaat? XD

in the box...
oh its Hello Kitty mug!
so cuteee ♡♡♡

and the rolls thingy wrapped with pink ribbon is..
Hello Kitty Blanket!
Aw aw soo meee! and warm.. :)
tadaaaaaaa..
so cute right? :D

thanks the Hello Kitty Presents!
They're all cute.. :)

Take a looks to the wishes on gift-wrap paper..
Ameen!
*hopeful*

birthday card greeting
from ALL OF THEM =)

the wishes from ALL OF THEM =)

one more. Thanks! =)
kiss and hugs
xoxo
♡♥♡♥♡

No comments:

Post a Comment