Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Nothing...


Today I've spent the day with lots of lovely people around me. First of all, my lovely friend Cristina came to my house, and we walked our way to Eric's place, where Omar, Jordi and Yuki were waiting for us just for having lunch... and we ate this delicious curry!





Seriously, one of the best I've ever had, it was so delicous!
Eric and Omar.
Jordi, Yuki and Cristina.

The dessert were the gorgeous strawberries from the top of the post... yummy! And after all this delicious meal, we went into the city center, searching for some trainers for the guys, but unfortunately we didn't find the rights ones... 
The good part is that we stopped into Demasie Cafe, a place you all know I love... and Eric too, because he was the one who discovered me that place!
Berry crumble and coffee.
Eric with his cookie and Omar. 
Jordi and I, just adore this picture!

Thanks to all the people who commented in my last entry, the interview to Lulu Letty... if you didn't read it, please, do it! It was really nice!

Weekend is coming... have you got any good plans for it? Because I have some good ones!

By the way, I've got a Weardrobe now! Have you got one yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment