Monday, April 26, 2010

happy sunday with indy & ivy ♥♥

This weekend, Sunday 25th April 2010 I went to Sunway Pyramid with Indy and Ivy.
Sunway Pyramid?
I think that just the only mall I accredited in Malaysia :P 
Why? Because its nearby, the place is nice. Its strategic. Haha.. [another reason is i dont want to waste my money for the spending of transport to go to another mall which is far far away from my house =P]


I came with Indy earlier than Ivy.
I went to TGV Cinema, to buy ticket for the newest movie The Losers. When queueing, I saw the announcement on the screen that "Iron Man 2 tickets are available for advanced purchase"
I tell Indry straightly! Bcs we planned to watch that since few weeks ago! So heal after buy the ticket. No need to queue next week ;)


the Iron Man 2 ticket for 1st showing on
29th April 2010


Then first I went to maxis with Indy to pay my broadband bill while waiting for Ivy. Thats why they banned my broadband bcs i havent pay for two months! LOL. Total the bill is RM260 O_o
I realized that one of my CC will be overlimit soon. =__="


After met with Ivy then we go watch the Movie!
The Losers's Movie Poster

The movie is quite nice and funny. Is a merge between thriller and comedy. One the most unaccepted scene i saw from this movie is when Wade jump up from the motorcycle and go to the plane concord. Walao! haha thats funny. Quite nonsense eventhough its scary because the plane is exploded.

Next.. Dinner!
As always we went to Nando's! One of favorite restaurant! Hihi.
And guess what I ordered..


1/4 chicken [hot peri peri] 2 sidelines mediteranian rice+peri chips
My dinner are just sooo nice! Hahaha.. *full*

After eat, then we are ready to go back, so we go to Sunway Tower Hotel to wait for the Sunway Shuttle Bus. *long time didnt use bus*
While waiting, we go narsis by taking picture. haha.


ivy-anty-indy
in front of Sunway Tower Hotel's lift
we wait till no people to take this pic :P

this is us =P

and another retarded pics...
*jeng jeng jeeeeng* XD

I still remember the security's face when he saw us taking picture. Maybe he thought we are crazy or something. hahaha XD
Who cares? :P
*FIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment