Monday, April 26, 2010

countdown to my 20th birthday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers


Oh, my age is going to about 1/5 century soon :)
It looks like mature for a girl, but I realized that the way I act just like a teenager as usual..
This birthday, I wish to celebrate it at my hometown, Palopo because my bday later is on the midterm break.
Oh, I really cant go back and leave a bunch of tasks here.
I wish to celebrate it in my mom's new hotel because she just upgraded it.
I wish all of my family sing the Happy Birthday song for me and a lot of hotel's staff as well.
I wish my mum cook for me on my birthday like my 18th birthday.
I wish to eat my mum's cook on my bday. I miss her cooking a lot. :(
But thats just a dream. :|


I will not go anywhere at all.
I will just stuck here like last year.


But this year is better, I might celebrate it with a lot of friends. Not like last year, only three of us. So sad. :|
But actually Lavinia and Tecla bought me a cake that day. And they accompany me to go around. Another thing, my housemates in Sun-U Residence give gift, a necklace. All credit goes to Lavinia, Tecla, Niyo, and Nadia on my 19th bday.


Passport, i bought the ticket to go Spore with Indy on my birthday. But, ISO sent me reminder to submit my passport because my visa will going to expiry less than two month. =(
So how about my ticket? Is it going to 'terbakar'? =(


This birthday i will not hope for much. I just want i feel happy in my birthday. I hope I'm not crying like last year because i was so lonely. I will not ask anything to mom even though I really want her to buy me I-touch or Blackberry. *hopeful*
But i dont think so, because this lately I wasted a lot of money. =|


Ah whatever...
I will turning 20 soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment