Monday, March 1, 2010

Positive Tension


Maybe you don't know, but I'm really interested in grafitti art and how you paint it. Maybe next month I'm taking a course about it; I always wanted to learn how to do a great work and if I can afford it, it would be my oportunity!
When I was living at Granada, I ised to follow the works of El niƱo de las Pinturas, one of the big ones from Spain. I really love his work!



Today, Esther gave me this lovely pair of socks from Tutu Anna; she didn't use them so now they're mine! I don't know with wich clothes from my wardrobe they could match... and that's what I love most!!
They're light blue x pink polka dots, but in the picture looks like white.

Anyway, Laia, Esther and I spent the evening together (check Laia's journal for a very funny couple of pics more), and while we were taking a coffee, we painted some funny drawings... 
 
Laia and I made by Esther

Laia made by me.

Don't ask me why, but yes... this is Marilyn Manson wearing nice underwear, and you can see Esther crying, Laia reading a Vogue and me just making fun about it, so hilarious!

Esther, she was really cute!
 
And me with my pirate dress... oh, check my socks!


Dress - Criminal Damage
T-shirt - Oysho
Socks - Claire's (Alice in Wonderland's collection)
Boots - Aces of London

So tomorrow I'm making the expo at my class, finally! I'm so happy about it!

Have a nice Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment